NABEC 2020 Graduate Student Poster Competition Posters
NABEC 2020 Non-Competing Students' Posters
The in-person meeting originally planned to be at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA is replaced by a two-day online only event. Details of the event are as follows
- Have a two day event with all presentations the first day (Tuesday July 28th) and awards and business meeting AM of the second day (Wednesday July 29th).
- Have separate oral and poster presentations. No concurrent sessions. Oral first (AM and early PM) then poster (later PM).
- 10 minute oral presentations.
- 3 minute poster presentations.
- Posters will be posted on the NABEC site a week prior to the meeting so they can be reviewed before the actual presentation.